Saturday, February 03, 2007

some dream analysis

Now that I've had time to reflect on the dream and other people's opinions on it...

It's also not Chris and Rachel's wedding - which I neglected to say earlier - because it's not in New Orleans.

Now here are some other people's thoughts.

Someone said the cold, freezing hell of a Godforesaken city might be Detroit. Maybe. So it could be Jacque and Jason's wedding postponed.

"The seven fat cows mean seven years of plenty..."

Thanks.

"Dude. Your mind is more fucked up than that J.Lo The Cell movie."

Thanks.

"My mom is in this dream, so this is f'ed up... The rest of the story makes sense to me... Do you dream about my mom often?"

Only on weekends. Actually no, not at all. And I think the entire "story" is f'ed up, not just the part about the mom.

"Maybe since everyone's rushing to this marriage and no one gets there, you subconsciously want none of your friends to get married."

No. I love weddings because I'm a gushy romantic at heart and because they usually have open bar afterwards.

"Naughty girlscout uniform. Now where would you ever get that idea from?"

I have no idea. Maybe anyone who was at the Pick Your Poison date party could enlighten me.

"Well, I think the rear-ending is symbolic of you being afraid of being rear-ended. You're homophobic."

[But I was sitting shotgun, so I wasn't as close to the rear-ending as five other people were.]

"Well, maybe you're afraid of... anal orgies?"

No comments: