Thursday, April 05, 2007

the past two days

Monday. Again. Classes. Bank.

Digression: Last Friday I went to the Whitney trailer, and there were two men outside talking about the deck. Why??? Don't you guys have jobs or something better to do? When I entered, I saw Alex and the other bankers all Casual Friday and packing stuff away.

Digression x2: In January I asked Alex when they'd move into the UC, and he replied "March supposedly, but I'll believe it when it happens."

Digression: So I figured out that they were finally moving, even though it's technically April now, and the guys outside must be the ones in charge of dismantling the trailer. Later on when I went to the ATM, I saw all the Whitney people inside with empty pizza boxes and setting up stuff.

More classes.

Because I was too busy/tired to cook, not sure how to cook Kosher, and not Jewish, I missed Lizzie and Rachel's potluck Passover seder.

Becca, Lauren, and I went to Cane's instead. Delicious.

Not sure what I did Monday night so it couldn't have been that exciting.

Tuesday. Terrorism. Lunch with Tara. Screenwriting. Dinner with Ben. And Steph, and Lauren, and David. I took a copy of Expose (last week's LOST episode that focused on "Nina and Pablo") over to Dalia since she missed it. Quick gym trip. Studying with Stephen but we ended up drinking Negro Modelo.

Now only one exam stands in between me and another break!

No comments: