Wednesday, April 11, 2007

everyone needs a GOOOOOOOAL!

So last night after dinner instead of studying, I decided to compile a list of restaurants I've gone to and enjoyed in New Orleans. This was inspired by my meal at Asian Cajun. The final result was well over a hundred, but the real point was a process of elimination. Now I have 32 (and counting) restaurants that I still want to go to. So I'm making it my goal - besides graduating obviously - before I leave New Orleans to make it to these restaurants, ranging from hole-in-the-wall to money-is-no-object. Bold items are priorities. I've decided that barring special occasions (visitors, birthdays, etc) I am no longer eating out unless at one of these:
Let me know if you have a particular interest in any of these excursions. And as far as I'm concerned, sushi and Jacques-Imo's are always special occasions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay you and me kid have a long-awaited date at civello to attend to. sometime between may 1st and may 18th, that will absolutely happen. --tara

Anonymous said...

can i come too?!? and to five happiness. and mona's, even though it isn't on the list...

-jacque :)

Andrew Marin said...

you're both welcome to anything I plan. always