Tuesday, February 12, 2008

¡Noche Mexicano!

To curb a craving for Japanese, Jess, Mindy, Primavera, and I went to Kome for lunch. Aftter a few errands, Prima and I started cooking dinner because she's Mexican and I'm very slightly Mexican. (By the way, the rumors going around that she is the heiress to the Corona fortune are completely false.) Our ethnic dish was red bell peppers stuffed with relleno (ground beef, ground pork, peaches, apples, onions, and garlic) and topped with a sauce made of cream, goat cheese, nuts, and raisins. Pretty much everyone came over. And I think we all enjoyed el sabor de mexico. After dinner, some of us went to Gelateria Dei Neri again for more gelato.


We spent the rest of the night doing tequila shots and then eventually wandered out to go barhopping. So much fun. But didn't end too well. See the next post for details. Let's focus on the good times. Here's a picture of me, Liz, and Ross.

No comments: