Wednesday, February 20, 2008

happy hump day

Tuesday was pretty laidback. I did laundry, tried to go shopping but didn’t like anything I saw except for the one sweater I bought, got some espresso, forgot to go to the market, and spent the afternoon in the FUA lab since my bar was rewiring and not internet capable. ‘Seppe made salad and pasta for dinner. I took a nap… that turned into going to bed for the rest of the night.

It's Wednesday. Although my classes start at noon, they go until 8:30. So it's my long day and most definitely the "hump" day. I'm at the bar again. The internet works again, which is the main reason I come here besides the friendliness of the staff and their knowledge I usually want a bottle of water instead of a shot of espresso. Henk thinks I'm here so often because I use it for a romantic rendezvous. I wish! I have my morning quickie here with Facebook and my afternoon delight with Blogger. That's about it.

Anyway, since this is such a boring entry and I'll be in class the rest of the day, I'll take this time to plug a video for those of you who haven't seen it yet. It's the ORIGINAL "Apologize" music video for the ORIGINAL OneRepublic song. It was made pro bono by a fan. It's so much better than the Timbaland remix and video, but at least he made it famous.

1 comment:

THEshans said...

thanks for the cool video