Wednesday, January 24, 2007

goin' to the Mardi Gras

The past few days have been more catchin' up with friends while goin' out to eat, but I received some riveting news this morning. Carter is officially comin' down for Mardi Gras. In the unlikely event you don't remember him (or even more unlikely event you don't know Peter and me) he's the pirate on the right. So excited I just can't hide it!
The reunion of the brothers of Alpha Pi Chi is not far away.

AND if that's not thrilling enough, an hour later I found out that not only have the lovely Gisela "No Longer A Ho If She Comes To Mardi Gras" Lopez and Mikey, Mr. "I'm Just Having Fun," himself hung out since I introduced them in Chicago... but they are also both comin' down for Mardi Gras! It will be like this but less chill and more Patron.
Photo courtesy of Mike Kunen

Less than a month until Fat Tuesday. Be there or be sober.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sober, boo. Jason will be there, bachelor-partying, and I'm sure, less sober than ever before ;)
See you in May! Yay!
-Jacque

Unknown said...

You're no longer a ho either cuz you came to Chicago