Sunday, January 28, 2007

the freakin' weekend

I don't know how I did everything I did this Friday: I went to all four of my classes, went to the gym, helped Wes move (and thus saw the trailer park modular housing for the first and last time), went to happy hour with Lizzie et al, got crepes for "dinner" with Becca and Leah, went to our spring break vacation planning meeting, went with the Pitt St. Pretties to Ian's improv comedy show, watched a little Almost Famous with the girls, and then passed out.

Saturday was laidback. I went to the grocery with Leah and Becca. I don't know what I did the four hours between that and my nap. I had dinner and then saw The Queen, which was better than I expected, with Rachel and Tara. Then a bunch of Lizzie's dearest friends went barhopping for her birthday. St. Joe's, Monkey Hill, F&M's... The Boot and The Palms were both too packed.

Everyone's favorite MILF is 22!

No comments: