Thursday, January 11, 2007

yeah, I know...

I've been pretty bad at updating since the new year, but I promise that will change when I get back to school. New Year's was fun. The theme was "come as your drink." (We each brought the appropriate ingredients, and theoretically, dressed like the cocktail.) So far the quest for a Wii to play the Zelda game my brother gave me for Christmas has been unsuccessful. I let Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic take over my life for a few days, but I've beaten it. I've been hanging out with Ludovic a good amount, I went Georgetown barhopping with the Pats the other week, and I got to catch up with Marguerite (I was her prom date in senior year of high school) at a small get-together my brother had for her sister and his other ex-girlfriends and friends. Good times. Tonight is back-to-back Top Chef episodes that I haven't seen, packing, and then going to bed for my rather impromptu trip to Chicago tomorrow morning. There will be, at the least, pictures of the past month when I get back although I'm not sure if I'll update from here Saturday night or from back at school Sunday or Monday.

No comments: