Saturday, January 27, 2007

80s Night Strikes Back

Thursday morning I had my last advisor meeting ever! Emma says I'm all set for graduation.

The day was pretty chill. I had my one class, ate lunch with Tara (and Rachel), and then studied and napped the afternoon away.

Shannon, Stephanie, Lauren, and I went to 80s Night to meet up with Bryan and his crew. I haven't seen One Eyed Jacks SO packed with SO many people dancing since sophomore year.

And of course, "The Queen of 80s Night," Lauren of the Spectacular Boobs made an appearance and the bouncer, of course, personally welcomed her back.

"Don't worry. No one looks sweaty, just a little naked."

There was also a guy dressed up as everyone's favorite Transformer. He must be a Madonna fan. He got on stage for her two songs:

Optimus Prime got a playoffs paintjob.

I think the standard for the rest of the Thursdays of this last semester has been set very high.

No comments: