Saturday, September 09, 2006

"Maybe all the alcohol and going out kept you healthy."

So everyone and their mother roommate was at The Bulldog on Wednesday night. David, Peter, and I collected at least ten new pint glasses for our apartment. I lost count. I just know I had five to add to my collection. Adrian and I went to Big Easy Cafe afterwards.

Thursday sucked. I was in bed all day sick, and apparently everyone went out that night... or at least it just seemed that way from everyone calling and texting. Even Alifun wanted to go out. At least it wasn't as debilitating as last spring, the first time I got sick at college. But bad enough to make me not want to trek over to Dinwiddie. I spent the evening catching up with G-Unit.

Gisela: back to school cold?
Me: worse. back to school stomach bug
Gisela: did you eat at Bruff?

I feel infinitely better today. I had lunch at el buble with Shannon and got mail. The weekend is off to a good start.

No comments: