Wednesday, September 06, 2006

blah blah, whatever whatever

Sometimes celebrities do things for publicity to coincide with a new release. (Jessica Simpson is dating John Mayer? Whatever.) Sometimes they don't. LOST's Adewale "Mr. Eko" Akinnuoye-Agbaje was arrested on the Hawaiian road this weekend. (This clearly has nothing to do with the season two dvd release today.) At least he wasn't drunk like Cynthia "Libby" Watros and Michelle "Could probably kick my ass" Rodriguez. Stop getting arrested! I want to watch LOST with you on it! Hell, even I can drive in Hawaii. USA Today

But he should be fine. I never watched Oz on HBO, but it's my understanding that Adewale's character on it made just about everyone his bitch. I wouldn't start shit with him if I was a cellmate.

But I digress from my life.



Last night I went out with Ted and some of his friends for his birthday. Curry was kind enough to let me hitchhike down to the quarter with him and back again. Flaming fountain, sing-alongs, and a Ted roast with everyone's favorite "warm and fuzzy" (or possibly embarassing) memories. Good times. Oh yeah, and lots of hand grenades hurricanes.

Never let me get drunk and order "a hand grenade" at Pat O'Brien's again, but always allow Curry to get drunk and threaten Kunal with the words "Stop talking. I will kill you. I will throw you into the volcano."


"The Volcano" or fountain, whichever you prefer


Maybe I should start calling Pat O'Brien's my favorite bar since I think I've been there more times since turning 21 than any other bar... except Bruno's.

Speaking of Bruno's... People don't like The New Bruno's or The New Facebook so let's hope The New Rat puts an end to this "Which New Thing Can Suck The Most?" Contest... by not sucking.

No comments: