Sunday, September 10, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Hmmm. Last night was the dwell magazine launch party at "the periscope house" to celebrate its feature in the publication.

keg of amber + architecture students = pretty amusing

I thought of my mom, so I sent drunk text messages over to her in the Philippines.

Shannon and I spent most of the night dominatin' the second floor since downstairs was crowded and loud and the balcony was crowded and hot. After devouring a few handfuls of chips, we realized we were hungry so went for a “second dinner” at Fresco's (ran into Tara and Alison and then Ted and Kunal inside) before returning for more fun. Lots of dancing and playing with Tony's souvenir hats from Vietnam.

Decidedly my new favorite picture of us

Today for lunch we brought Adrian to voodoo BBQ, which was delicious because I've been craving brisket for a few days now.

I was on the phone with Chad for a while today. He's in DC, and I am here, and we both miss those places and each other. That kind of sucks, I guess. Haha. He saw a bunch of kids on the 'tro covered in purple paint and wearing Gonzaga t-shirts, so he thought of me.

Lauren's birthday celebration is tonight. It should be fuuun.

No comments: