Monday, March 26, 2007

spring broke

Yeah, I'm exhausted but the past week and a half have been amazing. Best spring break ever. Pictures are coming (slowly) as I recuperate. Sunday was laidback. Lauren and I got a very late lunch at Cooter Brown's, the Thibodeaux's Special and the Looter's Special. Of course with cheese fries. I finally got to the DVDs I borrowed from Blockbuster way back when. I love foreign films. The first was in Italian, the second Spanish, and the third French. I watched Malena by myself then saw Maria Full of Grace with Whitney while we ate dinner we ordered from Pyramid Cafe (sauteed vegetables with feta cheese on basmati rice) and closed out the night with 5 x 2. I recommend all three and would welcome any into my collection.

This morning Cunningham canceled class for the rest of the week!

No comments: