Monday, April 14, 2008

a day of rest

Yesterday was very chill. Giuseppe and I went to Mesopotamia Kebap. It’s not my favorite, but I do love that they make their kebaps extra spicy. We spent the afternoon chilling out in Piazza Santa Croce. Early in the evening, he made a crema di asparagi soup that was awesome although he thought it was cream of scallions. I was still hungry after that, so I went to La Mucca sul Tetto for dinner. Delicious. After that, I went to the cultural association to meet up with Jack for some gin and tonics. On the walk home, Kadir of Istanbul Doner Kebap invited me to have a ciggy with him. I was drunk enough from the wine, limoncetta, grappa, (all at dinner) and gin and tonics to agree. I chilled there for a while talking to some other American students: Jordan, Amy, and Gar.

No comments: