Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MRS. Peacock???

[Okay, maybe not, but it was too funny not to use...]

Jacque and Jason are getting married!

CONGRATULATIONS, J&J!

The happy couple here in New Orleans for Halloween weekend

Just a minor FYI for those of you not already notified by facebook through her profile, our walls, or the menacing stalker-feed.

Oh. My. God. We are old, but this is cause for celebration.

Even if I don't know what I'll be doing the rest of my life, at least I know what I'll be doing the first weekend of next August. Not being a bridesmaid but still obligated to attend as if I was one.

I guess that ends the JacqueAndrewTara speculation from drunk daiquiri Sunday at the levee about when this would happen...

Tara, stop crying. The fact that Jacque's first priority is an open bar for the reception is proof not only that she still loves us but also that she wants us to be happy! The girl's brilliant.

No comments: