Sunday, December 17, 2006

examenes

I started Tuesday by seeing Chad off, so the fun stopped there.

I roofied my English final, slept with her, and made her take a walk of shame home. But I did NOT rape her. (I take issue with usage of that as slang.)

I got out early and ran into Ben on the quad, so we we caught up for a bit, recapping our (rather drunken) weekends for each other.

And I've been saying for a while I was going to be "double-teamed by my Stats Final and my Calc Final." But I didn't realize until the afternoon before that those bitches would be simultaneous from eight to twelve. Seriously. I hate math.

So I E-mailed my teachers but got no response, so I trekked over to Gibson. I ran into Riedel first, and Norbert told me I should take his exam by virture of the fact that he was the one with whom I spoke.

Just to be nice, I went over to Dupre before he proctored his stats final, and Maurice (some call him "Diamond") told me he'd just sent me an E-mail (from the exam room) and wanted to meet at one for me to take his final. Thank God.

If I had less integrity, I would've sent Adrian to take my calc final and handled the stats myself. But I'm a good person.

So Dupre told me I could "take it in the library." (We were in Gibson, across campus.) And I was like, that's a walk. And then he told me I could take it in the math library, only a flight of stairs away.

If I had less integrity, I would've utilized my books and notes since he was gone and I was in that room by myself. Oh, not to mention it's the MATH LIBRARY, and I could've utilized those resources too.

After surviving mathematical Scylla and Charybdis, I studied all afternoon and most evening for my last final, animal behavior.

No comments: