Sunday, July 01, 2007

how y'all been?

Personally, I've been busy. I graduated. T'was fun. Lots of family members came down to see me graduate New Orleans. My grandfather threw a graduation party for me at The Columns, which was awesome. A lot of my friends and most of my beloved, closest friends were there... including a few out-of-towners who were around for the weekend. A select few, who survived the open bar, made it to the after-party at Madigan's. My mom took me to Barcelona as a graduation gift (one of the many she bestowed upon me) slash as a push-in-the-right-direction. That week was great. Sightseeing. Sangria. Sleeping. It was fantastic. California for Camille's confirmation. I was her sponsor. A weekend with my favorite cousins and a little time jet skiing on the lake. Back home in DC, I caught up with some old friends and spent some time with the family. A little bit of local Tulane Happy Hour. Finally got to make it to my friend from high school Alex's annual Shkev Fest, which was a blast and gave me a chance to catch up with some other old friends. Made my way back down to New Orleans, where I've been settling in and hanging out with my brother, his girlfriend, and all my other graduated friends who've stuck around for the summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, the coolest people are the ones who absolutely did not survive the open bar. I'm sorry, but you can't bring your dad to my wedding. he's a bad influence :)